Request an On-Line Prayer
Follow the links below to find the area for
which you need
If you are in distress
you feel persecuted
Before sleeping, for perfect harmony
in your life
you are lonely
For Truth and teachings of truth
When you feel afraid, fearful, or troubled
For enemies or neighbors who are
slandering or lying
To plead your case
For the poor/for a healing of your soul
the poor and needy
God as your Soldier
To bless God's holy name and all who
work for Him
To give Thanks for an answered prayer
- For comfort in adversity
|Psalm 88: For the dying
A Song or Psalm
Lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
- Let my prayer come before
thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
- For my soul is full of troubles: and
my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
- I am counted with them that go down
into the pit: I am as a man that hath no strength:
- Free among the dead, like the slain
that lie in the grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are
cut off from thy hand.
- Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit,
in darkness, in the deeps.
- Thy wrath lieth hard upon me, and
thou hast afflicted me with all thy waves.
- Thou hast put away mine acquaintance
far from me; thou hath made me an abomination unto them: I am shut
up, and I cannot come forth.
- Mine eye mourneth by reason of
affliction: Lord, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched
out my hands unto thee.
- Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead?
Shall the dead arise and praise thee?
- Shall thy loving kindness be declared
in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?
- Shall thy wonders be known in the
dark? And thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- But unto thee have I cried, O Lord;
and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
- Lord, why castest thou off my soul?
why hidest thou thy face from me?
- I am afflicted and ready to die from
my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.
- Thy fierce wrath goeth over me: thy
terrors have cut me off.
- They came round about me daily like
water; they compassed me about together.
- Lover and friend hast thou put far
from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
91: For God as your soldier
A Prayer of David
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most
High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- I will say of the Lord, He
is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- Surely he shall deliver thee from the
snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- He shall cover thee with his
feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be
thy shield and buckler.
- Thou shalt not be afraid for the
terror by night: nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- Nor for the prestilence that walketh
in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- Only with thine eyes shalt thou
behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- Because thou hast made the Lord,
which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- There shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- For he shall give his angels charge
over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- They shall bear thee up in their
hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- Thou shalt tread upon the lion and
adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- Because he hath set his love upon me,
therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he
hath known my name.
- He shall call upon me, and I will
answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and
- With long life will I satisfy him,
and shew him my salvation.
103: To bless God's
holy name and all who work for Him
A Psalm of David
the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemth thy life from
destruction; who crowenth thee with loving kindness and tender
- Who satisfieth thy mouth with good
things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- The Lord executeth righteousness and
judgment for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses,
his acts unto the children of Israel.
- The Lord is merciful and gracious,
slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
- He will not always chide: neither
will he keep his anger for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our
sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as the heaven is high above the
earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west,
so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like as a father pitieth his
children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
- For he knoweth our frame; he
remembereth that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are as grass: as
a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
- For the wind passeth over it, and it
is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
- But the mercy of the Lord is from
everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his
righteousness onto children's children;
- To such as keep his covenant, and to
those that remember his commandments to do them.
- The Lord hath prepared his throne in
the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
- Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that
excel in strength, that do his commandments, harkening unto the
voice of his word.
- Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts;
ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
- Bless the Lord, all his works in all
places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
116: To give thanks for an
the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
- Because he hath inclined
his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
- The sorrows of death compassed me,
and the pains of the hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and
- The called I upon the name of the
Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
- Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
yea, our god is merciful.
- The Lord perserveth the simple: I was
brought low, and he helped me.
- Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for
the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from
death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
- I will walk before the Lord in the
land of the living.
- I believed, therefore have I spoken:
I was greatly afflicted:
- I said in my haste, All men are
- What shall I render unto the Lord for
all his benefits toward me?
- I will take the cup of salvation, and
call upon the name of the Lord.
- I will pay my vows unto the Lord now
in the presence of all his people.
- Precious in the sight of the Lord is
the death of his saints.
- O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am
thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of
thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
- I will pay my vows unto the Lord now
in the presence of all his people,
- In the courts of the Lord's house, in
the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.
146: For comfort in adversity
ye Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
- While I live will I praise the Lord:
I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- Put not your trust in princes, nor in
the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth
to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- Happy is he that hath the God of
Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his god:
- Which made heaven, and earth, the
sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- Which executeth judgment for the
oppressed: which giveth food to the hngry. The Lord looseth the
- The Lord openeth the eyes of the
blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth
- The Lord preserveth the strangers; he
relieveth the fatherless and window: but the way of the wicked he
turneth upside down.
- The Lord shall reign for ever even
thy God, O Zion, unto all generation. Praise Ye the Lord.
Previous Back to Top
- Copyright ©
2000 Patricia Mischell & The Positive Living Center
- All Rights
- Online Prayers
| Prayer Request
| Prayers to Say |
| Grieving & God
| A Center For All